Answered By: Clayton State Library
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016     Views: 32

Faculty members may request new titles that support the classes they teach or that are needed for research. These requests can be for print materials, electronic materials or audio-visual materials. To place a request the faculty member should contact the librarian who serves as a liaison to their department.

Students may also suggest titles that they believe would be useful to the campus community or that would be helpful with their classes.  Suggestions can be submitted through LibAnswers, posted to our social media sites, or sent to the librarian who serves as the liaison in the subject area of the title.  Suggestions made by students will be reviewed and evaluated for their potential value to the library's collection. It should be noted that the library does not routinely purchase textbooks assigned by the professors.

Orders for requests from faculty and suggestions from students are subject to the availability of the funds necessary to make the purchase.

Email a Librarian

Don't see an answer to your question? Email a Librarian using the form below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.