Answered By: Clayton State Library
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2016     Views: 43

Your LakerCard is needed to pay for and retrieve a print job.

An alternative is to purchase and load money onto a community card available from a machine in the library.

Email a Librarian

Don't see an answer to your question? Email a Librarian using the form below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.