Answered By: Holly Hampton
Last Updated: May 26, 2016     Views: 21

You can call the Circulation Desk at (678) 466-4345 and ask that we hold an item for you. If you would like to request a GIL Express or Interlibrary Loan item, see the Interlibrary Loan and GIL Express links below.

Email a Librarian

Don't see an answer to your question? Email a Librarian using the form below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.